Chemical supply chains for a better world
What is TfS?
TfS delivers the de facto global standard for environmental, social and governance performance of chemical supply chains. TfS drives and fosters resilience, efficiency and sustainability of global supply chains. Sustainable supply chains are built on strong partnerships and commitment of participants.
A flagship initiative and global leader for assessing and auditing sustainability performance of supply chains for chemical companies and their suppliers, through a shared infrastructure.
A global hub for continuous improvement of sustainability performance through buyer-supplier collaboration.
A member-driven initiative and global platform of chemical industry leaders and professionals who shape the future of the chemical industry together.
TfS delivers strong and independent due diligence procedure in the supply chain and evaluates suppliers against CSR principles including social issues, environmental and governance practices. It provides the necessary shared infrastructure to conduct assessments and audits, resulting in supply security, resilience and pro-active management of reputational and regulatory risks.
Global capability programme
For continuous sustainability improvement.
- Regional, tailor-made training solution
- Based on data mining & analysis,
- Addressing key problem areas with substantial potential for improvement
Global framework and tools
Groundbreaking, globally applicable and harmonised framework with robust tools. Assessments & Audits measure CSR/ sustainability performance of chemical companies and their suppliers.
CAPs (Corrective Action Plans) enable concrete improvements of the sustainability performance. TfS Key partners are EcoVadis for TfS Assessments and TfS-approved auditors from SGS, Intertek, DQS and ERM for TfS Audits.
A member-driven initiative shaping the future of the chemical industry
One common industry vision:
- Network of chemical business leaders in Europe, China, Japan, Singapore, India, US & Brazil
- Driving the de facto global standard for environmental, social and governance performance of chemical supply chains
- Strong belief in the power of collaboration: together they make the real difference
- Member-driven organisation: members contribute and drive TfS initiative forward
- Peer-to-peer network: Chief Procurement Officers and TfS community share best practice
- Shape the future of the chemical industry together
Five topic-oriented global Work Streams:
- Governance and Partnerships
- TfS Assessments
- TfS Audits
- Communications & Supplier Training
- GHG Scope 3 Emissions TfS local and regional teams
The power of TfS
An agent of change in chemical companies, to improve a company’s CSR processes and performance, identify common areas of importance and share best practice. A strong lever to deliver globally applicable solutions with key partners (EcoVadis, TfS-approved audit companies).