Brussels, 27 April 2022 - TfS is growing and just welcomed 3 new members companies:…
On behalf of all the TfS Member Companies, we would like to cordially invite you to the EcoVadis Webinar Session of the Together for Sustainability Initiative.
The aim of this webinar is to provide TfS members and their suppliers with a deeper understanding of the TfS program, to equip them with knowledge on utilizing the EcoVadis platform, as well as to draw their attention to key areas of the assessment. The training will include live demos to guide you in navigating the EcoVadis questionnaire and platform.
The objectives of this webinar are:
- Getting-to-Know the Together for Sustainability Initiative
- Understanding the EcoVadis assessment
- Understanding the EcoVadis methodology and scorecards
- Understanding and using the Corrective Action Plan (CAP) tool and available resources
This training is free of charge and takes place in multiple languages. Please register to the session that fits you best by using the links below.
- English Session 1 (for APAC and Europe): 26 April 3pm CST [9 am CET] Click to register!
- English Session 2 (for Europe and the Americas): 26 April 3pm CET [9am EST] Click to register!
- Chinese Session: Postponed to 23 June 3pm CST [9 am CET] Click here to register!
- Spanish Session: 25 April 4pm CET [10am EST] Click to register!
- Portuguese Session: 27 April 3pm CET [9am EST] Click to register!
We hope to see many of you there!