- Moderator: Pierre-Francois Thaler, EcoVadis
- Panelist: Peter Rau, Head of our Center of Excellence, EcoVadis
- Panelist: Erin Sedlak, Sustainability Project Manager, Brenntag North America, representing TfS
- Panelist: Rachel Goldstein, Global Packaging Sustainability at Mars
Establishing a successful sustainable supply chain program can be a daunting task to face alone, and leaders are increasingly seeking to collaborate with other organizations in their industries to drive progress. The most proactive are creating “Industry/sector initiatives”. This panel brings together leading initiatives in both B2B and consumer sectors to share best practice perspectives on their goals, challenges, achievements, and inspiration.
Key Learnings for Participants
– Understand what the common CSR challenges and opportunities are identified for collaboration
– Learn how industry collaboration in sustainable supply chain works: what structures are used (e.g. how to manage governance, legal aspects, and coordination, etc.), what are the key mechanisms, tools, shared practices, or content.
– Get inspiration from the progress of these initiatives to date, and the benefits and value created for purchasers of participating in industry collaboration on sustainable supply
Participants – Supplier participants especially – will understand how they benefit, and buyers will learn how it increases engagement.
Note: Erin Sedlak, Brenntag, is working on TfS Supplier Awareness and Communication for the #TfSNORAM region